October 20-22, 2022
2022 Call for Workshop Proposals NOW OPEN - For a Limited Time!
Workshop Proposals will be reviewed on a rolling basis, through July 5th.
Please contact the IFS Conference Team with any questions;
Looking to Register?
We expect to have registration open later this summer. You can sign up here to be the first to receive early bird notifications.
Please join us at the upcoming IFS Annual Conferences - Save the Dates!
Let's Take a Look Back at the 2021 IFS Conference!
The IFS Annual Conference has always been a place to connect in community with fellow IFS Therapists and Practitioners and learn about the latest applications of the IFS Model.
In 2021, we offered the first ever virtual IFS Annual Conference on October 14-16, 2021, and more than tripled the IFS Conference Community. In 2021, we focused on learning, growth and widening our own perspectives while celebrating the growing movement of IFS with the theme: Restoring Wholeness Through Collective Transformation.
Here's just a few examples of the workshops featured at the 2021 Virtual IFS Annual Conference:
- Internal Consent as a Foundation for Self-Led Sexuality with Patty Rich
- IFS and Psychedelics: A Divine Marriage with Norma Stevens and Heather Smith
- Intent vs. Impact: Restoring Wholeness Across Our Difference with Jory Agate and Fatimah Finney
- Self-Led Parenting: Raising Anti-Racist Children with Seth Kopald
- Using IFS and IFIO with Mixed-Neurology Couples with Kim Bolling
- IFS & Creativity: Legacy Burdens and Loss in the Pandemic Era with Peggy Kolodny and Salicia Mazero
- Exploring the Integration of the Enneagram and IFS with Joan Ryan and Tammy Sollenberger
- Embracing Polarities: The Key to Addictive Process and Choice with Cece Sykes
The 2021 IFS Annual Conference brought nearly 2,000 IFS Therapists, Practitioners and community members from around the world together for three full days of learning, growth and connection. It was an incredible experience and we look forward to what our next conference will offer.
To view workshops from previous IFS Conferences, please visit our IFS Course Catalog. Workshops from the 2021 IFS Conference are not available for purchase at this time.
Who Attends the IFS Annual Conference?
Psychologists, Psychiatrists, Social Workers, Marriage and Family Therapists, Alcohol and drug abuse counselors, Art, music, & dance therapists, Doctors, Nurses, Coaches, IFS Training participants, Teachers and Educators, Business leaders, Body workers, Clergy, and other allied mental health professionals who work with children, adolescents, & adults as well as those interested in personal and professional development.
Save the Dates!
2022 IFS Annual Conference | Virtual | October 20-22, 2022
2023 IFS Annual Conference | Denver, Colorado | October 26-28, 2023