March 2-9 2024
SAMPLE SCHEDULE (subject to change):
7:00-9:00 a.m. Breakfast
9:30 a.m. Guided Meditation
10:00 a.m.-noon Workshop
Noon-1:30 p.m. Lunch
2:00-4:00 p.m. Workshop
6:00-7:30 p.m. Dinner
8:00-10:00 p.m. Evening Program
During this week you will have an in-depth workshop with Richard C. Schwartz, Ph.D.. Enjoy a rich schedule with classes during the day and head to the beach in your free time.
Trauma and Releasing Personal & Legacy Burdens IFS Model
The workshop will provide a brief review of the basics of the IFS model by Richard Schwartz, PhD, who developed the model, then will focus in detail on its use with attachment and trauma. IFS is a non-pathologizing, hopeful framework within which to practice psychotherapy now certified as an evidence-based practice by SAMHSA. IFS offers both a conceptual umbrella under which a variety of practices and different approaches can be grounded and guided, and a set of original techniques for creating safety and fostering Self-to-Self connection in individuals, couples and families.
The workshop will focus on helping clients release personal burdens related to traumatic experiences in their lives. An overview of the clinical applications of IFS in trauma work will be presented. You will learn through didactic teaching, interactive dialogue, demonstration and live interviews.
All-inclusive rates listed include*
– Seven-night stay and program tuition.
– Three daily buffet-style meals (gourmet ovo-lacto vegetarian and vegan cuisine, plus local fish being served three times during your stay)
– Daily movement classes.
– Access to the Blue Spirit amenities and Wifi access.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICIES
– For a cancellation made 60 days prior to your arrival, you will receive a refund less a 3.5% Processing Fee and $200 Penalty Fee
– No refund or credit will be offered for cancellations made within 60 days of the start of the program, no-shows or early departures
– For any incidentals or unforeseen circumstances we strongly suggest Traveler’s Insurance.