Surviving Difficult People
When your faith tells you what’s right, but your feelings are spoiling for a fight...
how do you deal with difficult people?
Racing ahead regardless of your feelings may seem like the responsible thing to do. However, trying to live biblically while sidestepping feelings is like driving with the handbrake on—you can’t get very far, and you’re miserable the entire time.
Dr. Audrey recommends a smoother ride. Drawing from over a decade of counseling experience, she reveals:
· How to release that handbrake and work with your feelings
· What makes some people difficult
· Why getting angry makes matters worse
· How to determine if you should attempt reconciliation
· Reasons you can trust God for the final say—
· And more.
If you can name one difficult person, this book is for you.