CHIEF OF STAFF
Learn more and apply https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2581535190/
This role will report directly to the CEO. We are looking for a well-rounded, flexible, motivated, and diplomatic individual who can provide insights, actively listen, communicate effectively with range of stakeholders and roll-up their sleeves to implement new processes and systems and drive collaborative change.
The Institute is working to scale its core business domestically and internationally, while also expanding into new business models and customer segments and the Chief of Staff will play a key role in the facilitation of that growth.
This role is based in Toronto and will provide flexibility to work from home while requiring regular presence in the office when that becomes possible.
Please share with any qualified candidates, or apply here https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2581535190/
EXECUTIVE ASSITANT TO THE CHAIRMAN AND FOUNDER
Learn more and Apply https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2581533882/
The Institute is working to scale its core business domestically and internationally, with possible expansion into new business models and customer segments. The Founder’s work is fundamental to that growth, and includes speaking engagements, book promotions, learning program delivery, community building and Institute leadership.
This role will provide flexibility to work remotely and will also require regular presence in the office as that becomes possible.
- Responding to requests for speaking appearances, partnership proposals, product and service endorsements and workshops and /or channelling those requests to other team members where appropriate.
- Calendar management including communicating with other team members regarding specific types of commitments (e.g., speaking engagements, workshops) where other team members should be aware or support the delivery
- Developing travel arrangements and detailed itineraries, including interacting with workshop organizations to ensure smooth coordination and accuracy
- Coordinate key Institute meetings including all staff calls, Executive Team meetings, trainer meetings, Institute committee meetings and conversations with external parties
- Take minutes and provide write-ups for key meetings and develop filing and sharing system with Executive Team and other Institute staff as needed
- Attend planning sessions regarding upcoming events with other team member to assist in aligning priorities and timing to support Institute initiatives
- Support the development of documents, letters, presentations including creating and leveraging Internal Family Systems brand identity templates
- Prepare expense reports and follow-up on invoices and payments working with the Controller, CEO and On-Line business manager as required
- Other tasks upon request and as needed
Learn more and Apply here: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2581533882/