Level 3: Advanced Training
Graduates of IFS Level 2 training programs are eligible to apply for Level 3 trainings. In Level 3, participants work intensively with fellow advanced practitioners to further develop their knowledge of IFS and hone their skills with its techniques. You are a good fit for Level 3 if your goal is not only to become a better therapist, but also to:
- Learn about and unburden personal triggers and blind spots.
- Hold Self-energy in daily life and when provoked.
- Clarify your vision for your career and life path.
- Practice giving and receiving Self-led feedback.
- Discover some key trailheads.
- Explore your spirituality.
- Create a small, Self-led community.
The Level 3 format includes demonstration, experiential group exercise, large and small group discussion, extended mediation, and intensive personal work.
For information about a Level 3 training, including it's detailed brochure, please click below on the training that interests you.
At this time, there is greater demand for IFS trainings than supply, and we are working every day to provide more trainings for you. In the meantime, we are using an application lottery to determine who may apply, and you can sign up for a particular training's lottery when the training is posted on the website.
If you would like us to email you when new trainings are posted, please Click Here to sign up for email notifications.