Level 3: Specialized Advanced Retreat
In Level 3 trainings programs, Level 2 graduates work intensively with fellow advanced practitioners to further develop their knowledge of IFS and hone their skills with its techniques. You are a good fit for Level 3 if your goal is not only to become a better therapist, but also to:
- Learn about and unburden personal triggers and blind spots.
- Hold Self-energy in daily life and when provoked.
- Carify your vision for your career and life path.
- Practice giving and receiving Self-led feedback.
- Discover some key trailheads.
- Explore your spirituality.
- Create a small, Self-led community.
The Level 3 format includes demonstration, experiential group exercise, large and small group discussion, extended mediation, and intensive personal work. Please see each training's website brochure for details.
To apply for a training and view its informational brochure, please scroll down and click on the training location that interests you.
If you are unable to participate in one of the Level 3s already scheduled, we invite you to add your name to an Interest List for a prospective training in another location. IFS Institute will email people on Interest Lists should a training be scheduled in their area. Please note that being on an Interest List does not obligate you to apply to or enroll in a training, and you may add your name to multiple Interest Lists.
Click Here For Level 3 Interest Lists.
2020: March 28 - April 1