Level 3 Trainings
Level 3 trainings: In these programs, Level 2 graduates work intensively with fellow advanced practitioners to further develop their knowledge of IFS and hone their skills with its techniques. You are a good fit for Level 3 if your goal is not only to become a better therapist, but also to:
- Learn about and unburden personal triggers and blind spots.
- Hold Self-energy in daily life and when provoked.
- Clarify your vision for your career and life path.
- Practice giving and receiving Self-led feedback.
- Discover some key trailheads.
- Explore your spirituality.
- Create a small, Self-led community.
The format includes demonstration, experiential group exercise, large and small group discussion, extended mediation, and intensive personal work. Please see each training's website brochure for details.
Level 3 Training FAQs
How much does the training cost?
- Tuition: Please review the Brochure available on each training's web page for tuition information.
- Room and Board: Participants pay for their own lodging and meals.
- Application Fee: A non-refundable application fee is charged when you submit your application.
- Readings: You may be asked to purchase some reading or other materials for your training. Information about these can be found on the brochure linked to each training's listing on the IFS Institute website.
- Costs are subject to change.
Are tuition payment plans available?
Please see each training's application form for payment information. Billing is administered by IFS Institute's Controller.
When will my deposit be charged?
Your deposit will be charged when you are accepted into your training.
Are scholarships available?
We offer a variety of scholarships. Please click on the link at the end of this entry for all the details and the application form. The scholarship application deadline is on the scholarship application. Applicants must complete the IFS Institute Scholarship Application and submit it to IFS Institute in order to be considered for a scholarship. A scholarship awarded to a participant for one training program does not automatically transfer to another training program.