In Level 3 trainings, Level 2 graduates work intensively with fellow advanced practitioners to further develop their knowledge of IFS ® and hone their skills with its techniques. You are a good fit for Level 3 if your goal is not only to become a better therapist, but also to:
- Learn about and unburden personal triggers and blind spots.
- Hold Self-energy in daily life and when provoked.
- Clarify your vision for your career and life path.
- Practice giving and receiving Self-led feedback.
- Discover some key trailheads.
- Explore your spirituality.
- Create a small, Self-led community.
The format includes demonstration, experiential group exercise, large and small group discussion, extended mediation, and intensive personal work.
IFS trainings are primarily designed to provide continuing education and practice in using the IFS ® model for mental health care professionals. While IFS Institute provides space in trainings for those who are not mental health care professionals, we may consider the overall participant composition of a training and limit the number in each training. We also review all applications to ensure, as best we can, that each applicant is a good fit for an IFS training. IFS Institute is working on many fronts to create more trainings, and part of this work is to expand our curriculum so that we can provide programs and opportunities in the near future for those who are not mental health care professionals.