Important: IFS Institute partners with international organizers of IFS Level 1, 2 and 3 training programs and provides trainers approved by IFS Institute. All training program application administration and payments for these trainings are handled by the individual organizers, not by IFS Institute. All payments, withdrawal and refund policies, and other financial arrangements for these trainings are subject to the terms of the specific organizer, and not the responsibility of IFS Institute
Level 3: Specialized Advanced Retreat
In Level 3 trainings programs, Level 2 graduates work intensively with fellow advanced practitioners to further develop their knowledge of IFS and hone their skills with its techniques. You are a good fit for Level 3 if your goal is not only to become a better therapist, but also to:
- Learn about and unburden personal triggers and blind spots.
- Hold Self-energy in daily life and when provoked.
- Carify your vision for your career and life path.
- Practice giving and receiving Self-led feedback.
- Discover some key trailheads.
- Explore your spirituality.
- Create a small, Self-led community.
The Level 3 format includes demonstration, experiential group exercise, large and small group discussion, extended mediation, and intensive personal work. Please see each training's website brochure for details.
To apply for a training, please scroll down and click on the training location that interests you.
2021: September 7-12