Please read the Scholarships – North American Trainings page and the information below before applying for a scholarship. Thank you!
HOW TO APPLY FOR A SCHOLARSHIP
- People who have already submitted a training program application may submit a scholarship application.
- Scholarship applications from people on a training’s waitlist are not reviewed until they are offered a space in the training.
- Each training has its own scholarship application form.
- Scholarship applications are reviewed once per training.
SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS & BILLING
- Once the scholarship application period has closed, please allow a minimum of 7-10 business days to receive scholarship notifications.
- Scholarship recipients are given the chance to accept or decline their scholarship.
- If a scholarship applicant declines their scholarship award or is not offered a scholarship, and they withdraw from the training when they receive the scholarship notification, their $500 deposit will be refunded. If they withdraw at a later date, the withdrawal/refund policy for the training is in effect.
- Scholarship awards are deducted from the tuition balance that remains after the $500 deposit is paid. Scholarships are not intended to cover the $500 deposit.
- Scholarship awards are not transferable.
Please contact Laura@IFS-Institute.com with any scholarship-related questions.
*** Scholarship Applications are submitted using the online platform Submittable. The email address used to set up a Submittable account is where communication about a scholarship will be sent.
PLEASE NOTE: If the scholarship application for your training is not listed, the deadline has passed, and we are no longer accepting applications.
|Training||Deadline (U.S. Central Time)||Scholarship Application|
|Level 1 (964): Riverside Walk||September 24, 2023||Scholarship Application Level 1 (964)|
|Level 1 (969): Mist Trail||September 24, 2023||Scholarship Application Level 1 (969)|
|Level 1 (992): Twin Falls||September 24, 2023||Scholarship Application Level 1 (992)|
|Level 1 (1001): Dream Lake||September 24, 2023||Scholarship Application Level 1 (1001)|
|Level 1 (1003): Mount Falcon||September 24, 2023||Scholarship Application Level 1 (1003)|