**Update 3/23/22. Thanks to all those who expressed an interest in these role! We're no longer accepting applications at this time.
We're excited to be expanding the IFS Institute team! We are looking to immediately add a Director of Talent Management and Director of Operations. We will also be adding a Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Specialist in the near future.
IFSI is managed as a distributed team that uses technology and periodic in-person gatherings to stay connected. We are seeking someone who is comfortable with and skilled at remote work, leadership and collaboration. We have two base locations – Chicago and Toronto and have a preference, but not a requirement, for this role to be in one of these two locations.
Please see the details below and share with qualified candidates or apply to join us.
Director of Talent Management
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Director of Talent Management will play an integral role in designing, evolving and leading our strategic efforts to recruit, develop, and retain trainers and program staff to support the growing demand for IFS programs and other types of learning events (e.g., workshops). The Director of Talent Management will be a key member of the Institute’s leadership team and will work closely with the CEO and other leaders and stakeholders to define and accomplish the Institute’s goals and objectives. Among other key responsibilities, the Director of Talent Management will:
- Provide subject matter expertise and/or play a lead role in strategic organization initiatives
- Be a role model of Self leadership for organization and community
- Embrace and help shape organizational goals with firm leadership, continually pursuing efforts to achieve goals with a focus on trainer development
Director of Operations
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Director of Operations leads the operation and expansion of IFSI programs to meet the growing and evolving demand for its programs. In addition to the organization’s existing Level 1, 2 and 3 programs, this role will work in collaboration with other team members to build the infrastructure (e.g., people, systems) required to deliver other types of learning events (e.g., workshops). The Director of Operations will be a key member of the IFS Institute’s leadership team and will work closely with the CEO and other leaders and stakeholders to define and accomplish the Institute’s goals and objectives. Among other key responsibilities, the Director of Operations will:
- Conduct long-term planning to align internal capacity and capabilities with anticipated program growth, including new programs and formats
- Develop, maintain, and evolve processes and tools to support current operations, while considering the expected growth and evolution of the Institute, and its programs and learning events globally
- Align operational processes and tools across the organization, where it makes sense
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Specialist
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Specialist will play an integral role in shaping and implementing initiatives to embed progressive DE&I practices into all aspects of IFSI’s strategy and operations, including people development, training program delivery, annual conference planning, curriculum development and community engagement. This newly created position is designed to work across the organization and the community and will involve partnerships with a range of stakeholders. Among other key responsibilities, the Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Specialist will:
- Partner with IFSI leadership and staff, DE&I Committee, Trainers and Training Staff and other relevant stakeholders to identify, shape and implement DE&I initiatives and track progress toward goals
- Develop and/or acquire and implement training and development programs/expertise to aid DE&I initiatives and improve the effectiveness of learning program delivery
- Maintain knowledge of diversity-related topics and best practices and approaches developed within the IFS Community