DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Claremont
555 W. Foothill Blvd.
Claremont, CA 91711, US
June 4th-7th, 2020 Thursday evening (doors open at 5 PM, dinner starts at 6 PM) through optional Sunday brunch, which ends at 11 AM
Join a caring gathering of hard-working, self-starting women, who may sometimes neglect themselves in the service of others, for a time of soul-care and growing as integrated people. Through teaching, small group discussion, art therapy, and restorative exercises, you will have the opportunity to:
• Experience the joy of a safe and supportive community
• Learn an evidence-based method for developing healthy relational skills
• Tend to the often-neglected parts of your soul carrying challenging thoughts and feelings
• Discover how Jesus can bring you into a place of freedom from painful memories
• Enjoy spiritual renewal in Christ for the journey forward
All guests are provided 3 breakfasts, 3 dinners, 2 lunches, and snacks.
Cost: $100 toward registration fee. Plus, for out-ot-town guests, three-night-rate total of $300 for double occupancy or $600 for single occupancy at the Claremont Doubletree Hotel, a short walk from Kim’s home. (Thanks to a generous contribution from the Leading Wholeheartedly Fund, there are no costs besides travel, hotel, and registration.)
To express your interest click here.
Registration deadline is May 1, 2020, or when all spots are filled, whichever comes first.
Payment information: Mail checks, payable to “NVCF/Leading Wholeheartedly” (Memo: “LWH Retreat”) to Retreat Director Crystal Benyo, 9663 Nacimiento Lake Dr., Paso Robles, CA 93446.
Questions? Contact Crystal at 818-422-9133 or Elizabeth Cunningham at 210-616-1977